Has something been bothering you recently? Got a mental health query or concern?
Ask here and have your queries answered by Jigsaw clinicians. These are trained mental health professionals who have lots of experience supporting young people and their families, with their mental health.
How does it work?
- Submit your query or question anonymously through the fields below
- A Jigsaw clinician will read through all of the queries that are submitted each week
- Check ‘Ask Jigsaw Q&A‘ for all published questions and answers . *Please note, we might change or remove some details to ensure anonymity
- As the questions are anonymous, we won’t be able to provide responses directly to each individual.
Due to the number of questions, we can’t guarantee that we will be able to answer each one, but we’ll try!
We hope ‘Ask Jigsaw’ can provide helpful advice and guidance. However, it cannot provide direct therapeutic support, like talking to someone face to face.
‘Ask Jigsaw’ is completely anonymous, with responses published here so others can benefit. If you are a young person and would prefer a direct response, you can register for Jigsaw Live Chat, and email or live chat with trained Jigsaw staff.
To speak to someone, our Jigsaw support line provides free mental health support and advice to young people aged 12 to 25 years-old, and parents or concerned adults who live in the Republic of Ireland .
You can also get in touch with Jigsaw clinicians by text message and email and ask for a return support call.
Contact details and opening hours:
- Freephone 1800 JIGSAW (544729)
Monday to Friday, 1pm- 5pm
- text 086 180 3880
text “call me” with your preferred day and time for a call, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- email email@example.com
you can email anytime, clinicians will respond from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Ask Jigsaw here
Click on the following links to see some of the past questions that were answered by our Jigsaw clinicians.